HM 150 MULTICELLULAR CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
- The hydraulic performance is guaranteed by the ISO9906-Grade 2 annex A
- The allowed amount of solids present in the pumped liquid is 40g/mc
- Maximum function time with closed outlet and liquid at 90°C is 0 minutes, with liquid at 40°C it is 5 minutes with a speed of 1500 rpm and 2 minutes with a rotation speed of 3000 rpm
- All the components that are touched by liquids are available in different types of steel and bronze alloys
Multi-phase centrifugal pumps are used for fire systems, irrigation, industry, snowmaking, mine drainage, washing, pumping stations and pressurising systems.
Pump case in cast-iron, shaft in stainless steel, soft shaft seal, grease lubrication bearings.
• Max Capacity: 1.200 m3/h
• Max Hydraulic Head: 770 m
• Power: 400÷1.600 kW