16’’ SEMI-AXIAL VERTICAL AXIS PUMPS
- The hydraulic performance is guaranteed by the ISO9906-Grade 2 annex A
- The published hydraulic performance does not take into consideration the leakage from the bottom valve and the axis line
- The allowed amount of solids present in the pumped liquid is: 40g/mc
- Maximum functioning time with closed outlet: 4 minutes
- All the components touched by the liquid are available in different types of alloys of steel and bronze
The vertical axis centrifugal pumps are used for aqueducts, irrigation systems, industrial installations, pumping stations, fire systems.
Cast-iron control units, pipes in painted or zinc-coated steel, steel transmission rod, cast-iron pump case, cast-iron bottom valve, zinc-coated filter.
• Max Capacity: 1420 m3/h
• Max Hydraulic Head: 200 m
• Power: 45÷400 kW