Cast-iron submersible electric pumps
10″ SEMI-AXIAL SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC PUMPS
- The hydraulic performance is guaranteed by the ISO9906-Grade 2 annex A
- The published hydraulic performance does not take into consideration the leakage from the bottom valve and the axis line
- The allowed amount of solids present in the pumped liquid is 40g/mc.
- Maximum functioning time with closed outlet: 4 minutes
- All the components touched by the liquid are available in different types of alloys of steel and bronze
Submersible electric pumps are widely used for aqueducts, irrigation systems, hydraulic systems, pumping stations and fire systems.
Cast-iron pump case, cast-iron non-return valve, zinc-coated filters
• Max Capacity: 399 m3/h
• Max Hydraulic Head: 160 m
• Power: 18,5÷132 kW